Clarksburg, WV, US
January 30 2019
Hotsy Equipment Company
Road Service Technician
Are you tired of climbing around attics on the hot summer days?
Are you tired of working outside when it is freezing outside?
Are you tired of being on call on weekends and not being able to live you life?
Do you want you nights and weekends off?
We might be the right fit for you!!!
We are #1 in our industry and experiencing rapid growth. Our company offers solid financial stability, top compensation and benefits, excellent job security, and upward mobility for those wanting more responsibility. Company-paid training is also provided. Benefits include health, life, and disability insurance, 401K, and incentive programs.
A Long-standing Sales and Service Company is looking for a field service technician. You should have two or more years of experience troubleshooting mechanical and/or electrical equipment, construction equipment or HVAC experience. If you are detail-oriented, work independently, and proud of the work, our company will be a good fit.
*Experience in AC/DC wiring and trouble shooting an asset
*Experience in pump and plumbing repairs an asset
*Capable of lifting 50lbs.
*Must supply basic tools
*Good Driving Record
Job Type: Full-time
- Some experience in small engine repairs / electrical knowledge, previous experience with pumps and motors is a plus. Additional training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and stay on task.
- Good customer service skills. Always maintain a professional appearance and remain courteous and respectful when communicating with customers and other employees.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Navigational skills
- Background checks and drug screening will be required
- It is the responsibility of each technician to supply tools to perform daily work. We will provide specialty tools needed to perform service to the equipment. Management will determine which tools are supplied.